I remember, when I was a little girl, how my grandmother used to take tremendous care of each one of her belongings. I never really understood why because I was coming from a generation that had everything in bulks and it was always at affordable prices, so if I needed anything I could just go and buy it. But something she used to say stuck in my mind – “They don’t make things like they used to. When I was a little we had just one pair of shoes and they were made to last”. So you see, it made sense that she was very careful because when she was a child she couldn’t just go and buy new shoes made in China for 10 Euros. She had to give a lot more, but at the same time she got a significantly better quality of a product and she cherished it.
Now that I am a grownup I understand much better what it means to invest into something and take care of it because it is actually valuable to you. I learned that an expensive, well made product could give you a lot in return for your investment. I discovered that there are things that is tempting to save money on but later I will probably regret it. Most of the products I will suggest here will last you double the time of their cheaper alternatives and honestly will serve you a lot better too.
1. GOOD QUALITY LEATHER JACKET/ FAUX leather– Imagine this scenario. It is autumn, one of the most beautiful seasons in the year. You are out, enjoying your day with a friend or your significant other wearing the most perfect leather jacket. Honestly, don’t you feel like the coolest person ever? A black leather jacket is one of the most versatile clothing items out there. You can pair it with a dress or a simple t- shirt and you will still look the bomb. com. It will keep you warm and protect you from the rain so it is not only one of those clothing items that are always trendy but it is also practical. A good jacket will last you forever and it only looks better with the years.
2. COOL PAIR OF BOOTIES – I will say just two words – wet feet. I know, we all like to think we are immune to this, but let’s get real. A pair of wet socks can make even the biggest optimist feel angry and bitter during the day. Also, think about all the money you will save on medicine if you just invest into a pair of good waterproof shoes. But it is not just about being practical, it is also about the comfort. Chances are a good quality shoe will be a lot more pleasant for your feet.
3. SOPHISTICATED WATCH – I think that a really stylish and quality watch can make every outfit look ten times more expensive. It is not a coincidence that a lot of people judge your level of success by your watch. It is the one accessory that is both practical and can bring that WOW level to your appearance.
4. SIGNATURE SCENT– I don’t know about you, but I always notice when someone that smells amazing goes by me. There is something incredibly powerful about a rich, expensive scent and the one that people remember you with is obviously super important. Investing into a more pricey perfume will definitely make you feel a lot more confident and make sure no one will forget you.
P.S Hey, if you feel like reading more about my favorite perfumes you can do it HERE
5. BIO FOOD – This, I think is the most obvious but often the most overlooked investment. I can’t tell you how many times I see people at the supermarket buying more premade dishes than vegetables. Not that it is a crime to do it from time to time, but investing into good, fresh produce is super important for the health. And notice that I am not talking about weight here. I am talking about giving your body what it needs and making sure what you put into your system to be free of all the pesticide and harmful elements for better and healthier life. This means investing into bio food or spending a little more at your local market.